Ask about a "Last Minute Discount"
RATES VARY BY NUMBER OF GUESTS, SEASON, UNIT, ETC. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A RATE QUOTE
FOR YOUR PROTECTION, PLEASE CONSIDER PURCHASING TRAVIEL INSURANCE.
Click on the following link to get competivie bids from several top Travel Insurance Companies.
DISCOUNT HAWAII CONDOS POLICIES
Please note that the policies below may change without notice any vary slightly depending on the building. Please contact us for more information.
- NON-SMOKING: All condos are non-smoking. This includes the lanai (balcony). Violation of this term will result in termination of occupancy and an additional charge of $500. Other cleaning charges may be assessed including but not limited to; dry cleaning, duct cleaning, etc
- PETS: No Pets are allowed in the condos.
- ADVANCE PAYMENT: All reservations are tentative until deposit and/or full payment is received. Upon receipt of deposit, you will receive a receipt via email stating the remaining balance and the date it is due. Full payment of the rent is due 30 days prior to arrival (60 days for checks).
- FEES: Cleaning fee is for post-occupancy cleaning, inspection and inventory. No maid service is provided during your stay.
- SECURITY/DAMAGE DEPOSIT: Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) is/are individually and severally liable and otherwise fully responsible for any and ALL damages incurred to the property(ies) and/or premises beyond normal wear and tear including, but not limited to any loss or damage to the unit, repairs, replacements, undue cleaning, eviction, service calls or charges (caused by negligence or damage), fines/assessments, plus all applicable tax throughout the duration of their occupancy. Guests'/Cardholders' credit card(s) shall be charged at full cost of repair and/or current replacement, including labor and materials, removal and disposal, plus taxes and surcharges, as applicable. DHC is hereby granted the right to debit the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card. If there is a claim, an itemized statement will be sent via email to the address submitted by the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) at such time as the reservation was made. By written or electronic endorsement of this Agreement, the Guest(s)/Cardholder(s) hereby agree(s) to pay for all such charges, as defined above. If paying by check or PayPal, the security deposit will be retained until the condo has been cleared for damages, fines, etc. Upon clearance it will be refunded by check or PayPal. If the damages/loss to the property exceeds the security deposit remitted, payment shall be remitted by guest upon receipt of damage/loss invoice.
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Directions and instructions for your stay will be emailed to you once the balance has been paid in full and the security deposit (if applicable) has been received. If you have a late flight and would like a delayed checkout time, please notify us two days before your departure. We will make every attempt to accommodate you if scheduling permits. Failure to vacate the property(ies) on the scheduled date of departure by our established check-out time without prior approval may result in immediate assessment of a fee equivalent to the sum of one (1) additional nights' rental rate, plus tax, with all such costs being charged to the Guests'/Cardholders' credit card(s) or deducted from security deposit.
- KEYS: Keys must be returned to the keybox and/or condo or a $100.00 fee will be assessed per key set. Please assure that all doors, sliders, and windows are securely locked and lights, air conditioning and washer valves are turned off. DHC is not responsible for items left in the condo.
- CANCELLATIONS: All reservations are subject to a cancellation charge of five percent of the base rental charges ($100 minimum) plus all transaction fees associated with any credit card payments. Cancellation charges for reservations from December 15 – January 05 are 10%. No refund will be made for cancellations less than 30 days (60 days for reservations from December 15 – January 05) unless the condo is re-rented for the reserved period. If the unit is re-rented, all monies will be refunded less the cancellation charge. No refunds will be made for early departures or if the number in party decreases. Please consider purchasing Travel Insurance for your protection. Visit http://www.insuremytrip.com/index-6568-0-0-0.html for competitive bids from leading companies.
- TELEPHONES: All major cell providers have excellent service on the islands. There is no telephone service in the condo. Please make prior arrangements for phone service with a provider before your arrival if needed.
- SUPPLIES/MAINTENANCE: Upon arrival, the condo will be furnished with a small supply of dishwashing detergent, soap, toilet paper etc. Additional supplies may need to be purchased at the renter’s expense during the rental period. Please inspect the condo upon arrival and report any problems so that they may be corrected as quickly as possible and you will not be assessed for the damage/condition.
- BUILDING MAINTENANCE: Renter is aware that exterior maintenance and repair work is an ongoing process and that at times there may be associated noise and/or minor inconveniences.
- CATASTROPHIC EVENTS/SUBSTITUTE ACCOMMODATIONS: If a catastrophe (hurricane, flood, etc.) impairs the vacation rental, DHC is not responsible for finding alternate lodging for the renter or for the renter's financial losses related to transportation or alternate lodging. If renters are required by local authorities to evacuate the area, and actually do so before their stay in the rental is completed, then DHC will refund a pro-rated portion of the unused rent paid by the renter for the vacation rental. We reserve the right to substitute comparable accommodations without notice or liability in the event a condo becomes unavailable. If advance notice is available, renter shall be given the right to cancel with no penalty. DHC reserves the right to substitute comparable accommodations or provide a full refund in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. DHC is not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. Please consider purchasing travel insurance for your protection in the case of a catastrophic event.
- TERMS OF OCCUPANCY: No student groups are allowed. Violation of occupancy limits and/or the number and names of guests declared on this agreement will result in the forfeiture of all monies and termination of occupancy. Occupancy limits apply at all times (24 hours per day) unless prior permission is obtained by DHC. We reserve the right to enter the premises for the purpose of repair and/or maintenance or to inspect the property during your stay. Further you agree to abide by the rules, regulations and laws of the condo association and community and refrain from any activity which interferes with the quiet enjoyment of its residents. Violation of the regulations and/or law may result in the forfeiture of all monies and termination of occupancy.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Renter agrees that he/she is voluntarily participating in any and/or all ocean-related activities such as swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and surfing. Renter assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, but without limitation, any loss or theft of personal property. The use of the condominium accommodations such as the pool also involves risks. By reserving this condo, you acknowledge that in all events and circumstances DHC, its officers or employees shall not be liable.
NOTE: POLICIES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. AN UPDATED POLICY WILL BE EMAILED WITH CONTRACT